Spiralling volumes of data is a common issue in a growing firm. The delays due to the processing of data can also impact customer satisfaction leading to a loss of customers, which could have a negative long-term effect on revenues and growth. Plus, the overall data entry costs increase significantly. The handling cost of documents comes to about 6% to 15% of all the revenues of a company. About 85% of all archived documents never leave the filed documents.
Data Entry Services
- Volume Data Entry (Handwritten / Printed)
- PDF Conversion
- Open-Ended Research Coding
- Scanning, OCR Cleanup
- Bulk Bill/Order Processing
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Medical/Insurance Claims – compliant with HIPAA (HCFA, UB 92, ADA-94)
- E-books publishing
- Catalogue Conversion and Digitization
- Data Extraction, Tabulation and Analysis
- Online Data Entry and Remote Verification
- Internet Research, Email Mining and Customized List Making
- HTML/XML/SGML Coding with DTD Design
- The data input can come from paper documents, image files, old databases, microfilms, and output could be in ASCII format, COBOL, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, SGML, HTML, XML. Our outcome is a clean, accurate, uniform digital file, formatted to your specifications
Our Workflow Process
Our Stringent Security Procedures
When files are scanned or electronically converted, a high-resolution digital copy is stored on a hard drive or optical disc. Templates, or electronic index cards, can have information attached to them, such as author, reference number, date created, or keywords. Files can still be viewed, printed, shared and stored. The access to these documents depends on the level of security assigned by the administrator, thus ensuring total confidentiality and security.
Our centralized, highly controlled computing environment ensures that all data and source documents remain secure, thereby ensuring utmost confidentiality in your transactions.